We purchased $1880 worth of furniture using Acceptance Now in Sept of 2015. We paid a total of $1260 in payments.

In Feb of 2016 we called to get the pay off balance... which is now $1882! HOOOOWWWW??? This is truly a case of predatory lending at its best.

I am currently researching to see if there are any law action suites I can add our complaint to. Do yourself a favor and save save save then buy your furniture.

It is not worth the "leasing fees".

I neglected to mention how poor the staff knowledge of the contracts were... they could barely understand them which is why I probably did not catch all the writing on the wall.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: I dont care attitude.

Comments

I would def jin a class action suit with you!

Tracidob@msn.com

I am having issue with Acceptance Now as well. I just tired to call customer care about my complaints and the line is just busy, busy, busy. I would love to join a class action law suit against this company for their loan shark lending practice.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want you to feel mislead and would really like to speak with you further about your payment concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews