Bellefontaine, Ohio
3.7

We purchased a 55" LG television from HH Gregg via AcceptanceNow on 8/23/15. We made this purchase with the intention of using the 90 same as cash option that was being advertised at the time.

We were told at the time of purchase we could make a payment at anytime either through the website or over the phone. I successfully made a double payment on the first due date. When I tried to log on to the website one day prior to my second due date none of my attempts to log on went through. After several attempts I tried to reset my password only for the website to sent me to an error page that was nothing but html error coding. I then called the AcceptanceNow representative at the HH Gregg store to make a triple payment over the phone and was told I could only make a single payment, that upper management had made a policy change and only one payment per month could be made and that only the payment amount would be accepted.

In all my 52 years I have never heard of any financial institution refuse to take a payment. I have also never heard of them refusing to accept a payment of more than the amount due.

I strongly suggest that anyone making a purchase through any place using AcceptanceNow do their due diligence. If you have any intention of trying to pay off the purchase prior to the 18 month payment schedule, you're going to be in for a difficult and trying time.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let me make a triple payment NOW, and pay off the remaining balance prior to the 90th day, at the signed agreement total payoff amount of $926.88.

Acceptance Now Pros: 90 same as cash.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to to entice me to make a purchase, Deceptive business practice, Being lied to.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to address your concerns and look into them further.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you!

Luvenia

Wish I had went here prior to making my purchase.

www.bbb.org

Direct quote from the BBB (Better Business Bureau)

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED.

Acceptance Now Reviews