Lexington, Kentucky

I have made numerous attempts to pay off my account but the clerk keeps giving me the payoff amount that is a little less than what the stuff costs.... WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE MONEY I PAID INTO THIS?

I advised her the amount she gave cannot be correct and I had spoken with someone the week prior to who gave me a lesser amount, she said it would have been her and that she would NEVER have told me a lesser amount. I have contacted their corporate office with NO return call from anyone, I now have a letter from an attorney as well as drive bys at my home. She called my work # and I again advised her I was waiting to speak to someone at corporate who can provide me with the correct payoff amount, she said my boss said he tried to call you and left a message.

I stated that is not possible as I do not have voice mail set up on my phone, she then said she would have him call me.... still no call back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Pissed off lied to false information.

Comments

Yes!!! This is by far the worst company.

They are committing Freud. They never give a copy of your bil print out of payments. Charged Texas taxes at the Mississippi office.

I reported them to BBB.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GET TAKEN BY THEM.

I couldnt my Log in to go threw. So I'm gonna say that this company is a rip off.

I thought loan sharking was a crime. I guess if u pay taxes its ok.

They are charging about 3x more for the furniture. I wish I'd shopped some where else

Don't buy through this program! They lie & you will end up paying triple of the cost of the furniture.

I know because I worked there. You've been warned!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to clear things up.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews