1.2

Hi, I Purchased a three seated couch and a Two seated couch for $2300 in the year 2013 on thanksgiving sale. RAC did the financing for it , by taking the word of RAC went for Guardian protection at the time of Purchase.

I have had issue with the seats on both the Couches and approached RAC , they haven’t took any action on it for several months, called Guardian protection on the same and it waste of money , realized that i paid them for nothing. Issue become very worst in the year 2016 from the beginning of the year consistently I was calling RAC but no response . I was holding my last payment by then Nina/Christina/Andrew Owens called me to pay it off . Finally Andrew owens manger made a deal that he will take the couches and fix if I Pay off.

I paid off by end of September by then both the couches been taken to service center after a month both the couches been returned . Three seated couch been added extra sponges and returned in such a nasty shape . Two seated couch been returned without even doing anything , Ive immediately reported and followed with Andrew several times. I am getting very rude response as once the account been paid off they won’t do anything .

I had reported this issue several months before ,without paying any attention they made False Promise to get the payment saying that they will fix and took the couches to service center,returned back the couch just like that doing nothing, the way they dealt this issue put me in high Disappointment.Paying 2300 + around $1000 as service Charge & Interest not worth . Store : 161 Mall Woods Drive Dayton, OH 45449

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Acceptance Now Cons: Pathetic and never seen such a worst customer service, Repeatedly lied to, High lease fees.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. This certainly sounds concerning and we'd like to look into this and see if there's something we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews