Victoria, Texas
1.1

Been paying on this furniture for almost 2 years. I thought I was almost done and found out I still have 18 months. What???? I told them to come and pick it up. This was the end of May. They scheduled a pick up for Tuesday, no show. I called to find out why and "Oh the truck is full. They'll be back on Thursday." Can't give me a time. So I start calling at 8 today. Finally get someone at 10..."The truck is full. They'll come next week! " What????

"When next week?"

"I don't know."

"Are you serious?"

"We have no control over when merchandise gets picked up."

"I'll tell you what I'm going to put it on the patio and we won't be responsible for it! And no the front patio isn't covered but the back is. But that's where our dogs stay. Another option I have for YOU is you can pay us storage fees until you decide to show up!"

"We'll be there tomorrow at noon!"

So we'll see. If not their stuff will be on the front patio and we will not be responsible!!!

I know I shouldn't have gotten furniture from them to begin with but I needed it and I could swear it was only for 18 months I was OK with it. But 3 years??? No way. Already found new furniture to replace it for the same price I would pay for this furniture over only a 3 month span.

I have done rent to own successfully with other companies but never again with RAC! Stay away from them!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Exceptionally high lease fees, Lack of service, Customer service.

• misleading business practices

Comments

I got the same problem with them but only for 3 months I didn't pay for the furniture and I won't I moved out of the city and they won't get the furniture or my money. I don't care if they take me to court.

I paid $600 for a $2,000 bedroom set.

I called to pay it off before 3 months and the balance was just the same , what?? I told them to pick it up at my house and they didn't so too bad I moved and I'm not paying or returning anything.

Hi! I work with Acceptance Now!

We’d certainly like to get in touch with you personally and see if there’s anything we can do to clear things up.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you so much!

Acceptance Now Reviews