1.7

My husband and I noticed each time we paid a bill to this company they kept changing the prices. Saying we owed more when we signed the agreement forms that it was false information.

The rep spent two hours on the phone with us arguing saying we had to pay a 12% fee for cancelling. When we spoke with the rep they told us no. That we would not have to pay a cancelling fee or if we wanted to pay off the furniture. The person we spoke with in the office gave false information and they want us to keep praying for a price that was never discussed.

With the amount of money they sucked out of us we could of bought a brand new T.V and dining set. I wish we knew what we were getting into before we signed the contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

@Anonymous

I have the same situation and i will be calling tmw. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews