800 East St, Texarkana, AR 71854, USA
3.6
Style and Design

I made two seperate purchases and was given paperwork stating my actual payoff amt. For 90 day pymt in which I chose to do in 60 days instead.

Total balance left $407.13 in which my first pymt I paid $200.00 with the understanding that my next ans last pymt would only be $207.13 but, instead on yesterday I was told my last balance to payoff before my next pymt due will be $266.79. How is this possible. This is the same way that it happened with my first purchase and payoff but, I didnt really pay it much attention the first go around. Paperwork clearly states one thing but, sales clerk prints out something totally different each time.

I want to purchase something else upon my payoff of this item but, I dont appreciate being scammed and lied to.... Im going to go ahead and pay this item off but, the item I was going to purchase my husband said no lets go somewhere else to get an honest deal....Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You didn’t get cheated. You just didn’t factor in that taxes don’t go toward your principal balance.