Lynchburg, Virginia
1.7

I am not happy with them at all right now. Not only is the interest fees astronomical but I have never had an online account that if you forget your user ID or password you could not have them recovered or reset.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the password that are set before the upgrade of course were lost. So this month as I went to make a payment I could not. I tried to recover my information but if you forget your user id, you are out of luck. This is crazy so now a payment will be late because it is Sunday and there is no after ours way of making a payment.

This is ridiculous, I am pissed. I tried to set up an account with a different email address and it will not allow me to do that either.

Has anyone else experienced this? What can you do to not have to pay a late payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I would like to not pay the late fee. My regular monthly payment is $102.00, I think it is only right for me to pay my normal amount without having to pay the late fee..

Acceptance Now Pros: Give individuals a second chance.

Acceptance Now Cons: Exceptionally high lease fees, Customer service.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don’t like hearing about the issues you’re experiencing with your online account, and would like to see what we can do to help minimize your frustrations and get you back in!

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance. Thanks!

Same problem