12100 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX 77034, USA
4.0

I was accepted as a customer through my purchase of furniture from Sun's Furniture in Shreveport, Louisiana. Sun's Furniture went out of business and at that time I was told I would have to do business with Rent A Center - a place where I vowed never to do business with.

Ok since I had no choice in the matter I've tried to do business with them as I have in the past with you guys. Now my problem - I can't go to them so I pay over the phone but they tell me that they can not mail me a receipt; that doesn't sound right! Next problem - if I call ahead of time to let you know I will be late and tell you the day that I'm planning to make payment, I would appreciated if I don't have to receive a call from you everyday up to the day I request for payment. Call me picky or whatever, but I purchased my goods and accepted to do business with Acceptance Now - who provide me with great service.

Why I had to discontinue my services with you seemed crazy. This may not change anything but I wish you guys HAD NEVER THROWN ME AWAY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: Enjoyed doing business with acceptance now.

Acceptance Now Cons: Account being put in the hands of another company.

Comments