Clearwater, Florida

We were looking to make a purchase for an additional T.V in which case I decided to use acceptance now just to see what they were about. I made the purchase Sept 2016 and my 1st payment was to be made on Oct 1 2016 by 6pm.

I started getting phone calls reminding me of my payment before my actual due date. I asked them not to call me and I was told it was their company policy to call regardless of what I the customer and consumer advised them to do. The Kicker is my payment wasn’t late … what a mistake I made, if you read this please head the warning stay away from this company.

Also apparently I’m paying $ 6.99 for some wavier fee and $12.99 for some club which are monthly. I wasn’t told about this at all?

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being fooled.

Comments

#1222039

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. It is against our policy to contact Customers with “reminder calls” prior to their due date.

Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-422-8186 so we can look into this further.

Thank you.