Brooklyn, New York

1ST DO YOU KNOW THIS IS RAC??? I BOUGHT FURNITURE FROM BOB'S DISCOUNT -- 1999.00 PLUS DELIVERY FOR A TOTAL OF APPROX.

2300-- THEY TOOK MY FIRST -PAYMENT WITH THE DELIVERY CHARGE - I JUST MADE MY 5TH PAYMENT AND MY TOTAL IS 2259.00 - I'M EXPLAINED THIS IS RENT -- AT THE END OF THE 30 MONTHS THE FURNITURE WILL COST ME APPROX. 6000.00 -- I DID NOT JOIN THIS PROGRAM TO RENT.

I BOUGHT THIS FURNITURE TO BUY FURNITURE - THERE IS SOMETHIN VERY ILLEGAL THEY ARE DOING -- YOU MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS SO THE COST GOES DOWN -- MY COST KEEP GOING UP --PAY IT OFF WITHIN 3 MONTHS IF YOU CAN TO AVOID THIS NIGHTMARE!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Tactics.

Comments

Maybe you're new to the planet, but while allowing companies to poach this kind of interest markup is ridiculous, this isn't a new practice.

I did get a TV through them that I paid before the 90 days was up, but I did that knowing I would be doing so - to avoid the finance charges. I'm unaware of your experience, but all the fees and cost after the 90 days was explained to me.

I went in knowing the fine print - which all people should do, if you did not that is your fault.

While I understand your frustration, blaming a company for the practice they set forth and do not force you to sign papers for(unless you are AGREEING to the terms)is unfair. They did not "do you wrong", you agreed to the terms when you signed papers and gave them payment.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. While Acceptance Now is a subsidiary of RAC, they are not the same.

We’d really like to address your concerns directly.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. We look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews