Dallas, Texas
2.5

While searching for living room sets at Nebraska Furniture Mart because my old couches got completely ruined by a dog we had adopted 2 days before, I was informed of Acceptance Now once I found the set I was interested in for just $1,091 I went straight to them to see what they can do for me. Now upon agreeing to the terms & conditions I was told if I sign with them I have 24 months to pay the remaining balance then interest would be added right after if not paid in full by that time.

Now with that being said that was the only reason agreed upon getting the living room set. on June 22nd I paid $160 for July at the time their representative stated I have a remaining balance of $6??.00 would I like to pay full (they ask every time) I said no. then come July 23 I call to pay for Aug 1st & I was trying to pay remaining balance or the $6??.00 come to find out my balance went up to $1,$$$.00??? if I would have even for once thought interest would happen before the amount of time told I would have NEVER gone with acceptance now.

then I called to speak to a manager whom directed me to a District manager they stated they would get in contact with me on Monday.

well today is Wednesday not to long but still no call!! I still paid the month because i don't want them to get smart and take my money & my set:(

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: payment! i want the couches but i want it the way i was originally told. i do not mind paying for couches but dislike that im being told different stories and given the run around! .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• rip off loan companies

Comments

#1190718

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to clear things up.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you.

#1190697

same happened to me I just returned items

Acceptance Now Reviews