San Antonio, Texas

They will charge you double for the item if you don't pay it off in the first 90 days of the contract and will continually call you until you break. I refuse to pay for an item twice.

They have left signs on my door which I continue to ignore. They can't hurt me any further and I refuse to speak to them anymore or do business with them ever again!! I don't intend to pay them another dime for an item that's paid fo regardless of what their contract says. They're complete rip offs.

I no longer answer their calls either because I refuse to pay fo something twice just because of my past credit issues. It's not fair business practice to use peditory lending practices.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1200922

So you're basically stealing because you agreed to said ripoff due to your credit?

You are further ruining your credit because they report to the 3 major credit bureaus every month. On top of that they can press legal charges if you don't continue paying or just return the merchandise.

Please if anyone wants to sign for the 90 days from those evil, crocodile,....

Don't because it's not double they triple

The amount if you don't pay in 90days period. My case l could not pay them on 90days, that means from all those money l paid in those 90days periods was free they keep it and l have restart with a huge interest.

My monthly payment is $125.00 the money going to my balance is only $10.00 or less , the rest goes easy in they pocket.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really appreciate the chance to speak with you further about your payment concerns.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-80-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews