3.3

Someone at the store where I shopped held on to my banking information and the next month took an unauthorized payment from my account. They refunded the payment, but not all the check charges that were incurred.

I know who made the unauthorized payment. I just can't prove it. I asked the General Manager to look into who did this to me. I haven't heard from her since.

I want the person who did this held responsible. I also want the money for the check charges. I took the paperwork from my bank showing the charges I incurred from this nightmare. I asked that the information be forwarded to the General Manager immediately.

But the GM has not contacted me. I don't even know if she received the paperwork because the person I had to leave the paperwork with is the same person I think made the unauthorized payment. It's Dec 2017. I am working hard to pay off my balance so I can be done with this company.

I will never use them again. Esp since they have no interest in following up on who committed this illegal act.

Supposedly they do not keep your banking information after you make your one time monthly payment. Well obviously someone did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you know who did this and there is a bank record of it being done, there should be a record in their systems as to who took the payment. You said you "forwarded" the information to the store.

Forget about that! GO THERE IN PERSON.

It's much harder to get rid of a person who is standing there as opposed to a phone call or e-mail. Find out that person's name and ask specifically for them.

Acceptance Now Reviews