Several months ago I got approved for 1800 dollars at home decor. I decided to finance it.

Of course acceptance now is the lease company . I made my payments on time as long as I could for a bed that was supposed to be 1100. This was expensive but I needed a bed. I paid 900 dollars over 4 months and when I called for the pay off balance I spoke to a Mercedes she said the pay off would be 1367.

So the the next week came around I called them and asked them to pick it up they refused to answer I finally had enough so reach out to their regional manager crystal who claims they have come to pick it up this wasn't true.i will trust or shop at any store that uses acceptance now. Especially home decor in Memphis on summer ave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Bad Customer service skills never again you guy's are nothing but scams

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews