Brooklyn, New York

This has to be the worst company on the planet. I thought I would be paying a little more for the furniture I purchased but boy was I wrong.

It seems I never pay down the bill. I will go to the Better Business Bureau, Consumer complaints and everything else that I can go to have this disgusting practice shut down. Their associates are rude, they're pushy and they are threatening. They are a racket that charges unbelievable interest rates that all you are paying are the interest fees, never the principal for the furniture.

I'm tired of the phone calls, threats, etc that this company seems to do. They need to go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Disgusting interest fees.

Acceptance Now Cons: High lease fees, Unclear terms and conditions.

Comments

#1191937

Yes I know tell me about it. Luckily my close friends is an attorney. My suggestion please report to the Better Business Bureau the more complants the better let's make the public aware they are just rent a center in disguise.

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration, we never want our customers to feel this way!

We would really like to get in touch with you in order to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews