Jackson, Mississippi

I loved the merchandise that I purchased from RAC, but their customer service from the sales lady to the regional manager is bad....I attempted to pay off my merchandise in 3 payments (90 days) and they refused to take my payments, because I was told their program is designed for me not to pay if off in 90 days, like the agreement states I can do. So after going back and forth with them for about an hour..I did the only thing I could do, told them to come get it. I refused to pay what they wanted me to pay (3x's) more than it cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same thing happen to me i wanted to pay off for my bed and they kept saying oh we only could take the minimum payment.. so i kept the bed and stop making payments *** you rac acceptance besides credit will clear again in few years!!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to speak with you about your payments and address your customer service concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

@Anonymous

Pretend to be reaching kit, but then tell them on the phone the sane thing... Still doesn't give them their merch back.

Acceptance Now Reviews