Brandywine, Maryland

RAC Acceptance is really Rent-A-Center, even though they tell you they are not. When you report them to the BBB it comes up as Rent-A-Center.

They resale mattress over and over and keep making profit of used mattress. I purchased a mattress in August 2013 from Regency Furniture, under the RAC acceptance program. The mattress I picked on the floor was not what I received. It was delivered with plastic on it.

3 months later it had lumps in the middle. I turned the mattress back in and they told me I owe the rest of the money because they cant resale it for what it cost. I already have given them $1,400 towards a $800.00 mattress and they say they had to write it off. They are nasty and we wonder why its such of a bed bugs battle out here because of companies like that.

Health and human services needs to do an audit on all of their mattress, matter of fact I am going to notify them. They tell you one price at the store and corporate tells you something else. Their system is slow so they really don't know what you paid or how much you paid. So please keep up with your payment history because they will tell you don't pay because the system is old but yet call back and tell you that you owe an outrageous amount.

They need to be taxed audit also.

I am so pissed of with them that I wish corporate was in my city and state!!!! This company should not be allowed to do business in the United States or any other Country.

Comments

Acceptance now did not sell you the furniture, Regency did. The condition of the mattress is on the furniture store not Acceptance now.

Acceptance now is a lease to own company for customers who can not afford to pay for merchandise upfront or was turned down by the traditional financing through whatever store you want to purchase from. Everything you pay is written in the leasing agreement that you signed. It works the same way it would if you were to lease a car.

They have been in business for a long time because they are honest upfront about what you will end up paying if you lease for the full term of your agreement.

-Foodforthought

My names is Reggie K from Bradenton Fl RAC Acceptance is a fraud they didn't tell me that I was renting they have over charged me by continuing to charge me monthly for insurance I did not want or need, They are not reporting any of my payment history to the credit agencies.... Don't USE I DON'T RECOMMEND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT ANY LAW SUIT I WILL JOIN

Well I would like to know they report almost double to the credit bureau and then I have receipt showing I owe one thing but you tell me can send to collection agency for amount you reported and that's not what I owe at all?

Hi, there, I work with Acceptance Now and I’m sorry to hear you feel this way about your recent experience! We’d like to get some more information from you in order to see what we can do to help, so please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews