Austin, Texas

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with.. They are not honest with anything.

They will say you are getting a new item or merchandise but it isn't. The customer service is the worst. They act as if they are the owner and you know that they are not. If I had know that Rent-A-Center and Acceptance Now was really the same company I would have never bought anything from them.

They should be shut down because the bad way that they conduct business.

You are already paying too much for the things that you purchase with them and then receive the attitudes that each of their employees has. I will never, ever do business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Salesmen do not tell the truth about products in which you are purchasing computer worth 199.00 and you pay over 1000.00.

Acceptance Now Pros: No i dislike their business.

Acceptance Now Cons: I dont care attitude, Pissed off lied to false information, Nasty attitudes and strong arm in purchasing, Price will be double of the original, With held information.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear about any confusion!

Our teams works hard to make sure all of our products are specifically marked as "New" or "Used" on their tags and then again on the contracts.

If you feel like there was an issue with your item, please feel free to let us know, and we can look into it for you. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so they can address your concerns.

Acceptance Now Reviews