Memphis, Tennessee
1.8

I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM AND CALLING THEM ABOUT MY CHAIR FOR ABOUT 4 MONS. I PAY DAMAGE FEES BUT THEY SAY IT DON'T COVER MY FURNITURE.MY CHAIR IS DRY ROTTED MEANING THE WOOD IS FALLING OUT OF THE BOTTOM, FROM UNDER THE ARMS OF IT.

THEY HAVE SENT 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS OUT TO LOOK AT IT, AND THE TEAMS REPORTED THE SAME THING THAT IT IS DAMAGED.ONE TEAM TOOK PICTURES THE OTHER TEAM CALLED THE CORP.

OFFICES STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I GIVE THEM A *** CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: i want a new chair or my money back for damage fees.

Acceptance Now Pros: Selection.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being misled lied too.

Comments

Why should they have to give you a new chair? You had it for months and it's dryrotted, which means the wood was exposed to a damp environment and fungus set in and is now eating the wood.

That wouldn't be covered by any sort of warranty. A warranty company would probably state that you had to abuse the furniture in order to cause the dry rot.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would definitely like to speak with you further about your furniture and see what we can do to get it repaired or replaced ASAP.

It's important to us that customers have quality products.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews