1700 Buckeye Pl, Grove City, OH 43123, USA

I am interested in sending a demand letter and following through with an arbitration case. I signed an agreement in April 2017 this year.

I was led to believe that I was financing not leasing $1,749.95 The terms were not verbally disclosed to me. I intended to pay the full amount within the first three months so I set-up a large initial down payment which was never drafted from my account. Just the usual payment of $168.12 plus a $16 sales tax!!! I had a conversation over the phone with them and I asked why my initial down payment hadn't been drafted!

They never gave me a solid answer. They never did withdraw the payment of $1,200! I am a busy working mother of three girls plus a college student. I dont have the time to research their *** fallacies.

Here is what my account looks like: April balance: 1,749.95 May payment: 156.18+16.00 sales tax April: 162.81+16.00 sales tax (Mind you, they did not take out the $1,200 down payment that I requested) May and June: 318.98+16.00 sales July: 162.81+16.00 sales tax Aug: 162.81+16.00 sales tax Sept: 162.81+16.00 sales tax Oct: 162.81+16.00 sales tax Nov: 162.81+16.00 sales tax Today is Nov 4th and they tell me that my balance is $1,571.34!!!! Deceitful! The terms need to be verbally disclosed and not just confirmed by the fine print! I wouldve never agreed to this!

I have paid $145 in just sales tax so far! $16 for each payment!

Usury deceit! I want to proceed with either an agreed resolution or an opened arbitration case

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments