15235 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478, USA
3.4

I bought a nice Samsung 8500 67” 4K curved tv for $1,699. Not bad as the cash price was only $300 more than Costco.

However, I do not know how they get around the “90 days same as cash” laws as they charge an additional 15%. That is another $254.95. Now I am almost $555 over Costco’s price. The tax on that extra $555 is $43.23 in CA.

Now we are up to $598 more than Costco (with much less of a guarantee). Now I see they are charging me a little over 8% more every month for something called a Club Membership Fee. No one told me anything about that. This is besides the regular interest if you keep it long term.

If I only take 8% of the selling price, I am paying another $136! I am now paying $734 over Costco’s price, and that is if I pay it off in 90 days!!!

I am now paying more than 52% over Costco’s price IF I PAY IT OFF IN 90 DAYS!!! Next time I will save for only 1 1/2 months and pay 52% less...& buy from a company far more interested in my satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Dublin

This is our current issue with them, they lied to us straight up and now get a attitude when i called 2xs in 6 months. I just want a reasonable rate without all the shenanigans and over kill on the made up charges. How can you can have a contract but they can change the terms when it suits them this whole thing and the stories are horrible.

Acceptance Now Reviews