San Fernando, California

After purchasing furniture/rent to own at Ashley furniture in Burbank, CA in April 15 of this year and and making payments up through September 14 i called to inquire about my pay off balance and found out that it's higher then it was on August 15. I was basically told that since i didn't purchase the furniture within 90 days they can add up to 60% of the remaining contract. the contract and sales people are very misleading, since they ripped me off for close six hundred dollars i will be more than happy to return the items HIGHWAY ROBBERY !!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: Customer sevice.

Acceptance Now Cons: Terrible customer service, Deceptive business practice, Being misled.

• Ashley Home Furnishing

Comments

I paid the balance on my loan after being ripped off by Acceptance Now @ Ashley furniture in Burbank, California for close to six hundred dollars. They are the worst,pathetic company that i have ever done business with, so callous the way they rip off the public and should be put out of business and prosecuted for their actions!

I urged all of my family members and friends not to do any business with them.

I also urge anybody reading this comment to do likewise and file legal action where ever possible!

Adamariz

Hello..I did the same thing..my payments automatically come out of my account..so I decided to call and see what my balance was thinking it couldn't be that much I have been making payments for a year..to my dismay, I didn't even put a dent in my balance the rep still not explaining where my monies was going to I guess the trash..then it hit me and when it did I was pissed..I have been renting freaking furniture for a whole year...not renting where u pay monthly payments and it decrease your balance..but actually RENTING...then the rep says..u can pay it off early and I'm like lady are u serious I have paid for this furniture...sorry so long but yeah its a total scam..

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. Would you mind giving us a call at 1-800-422-8186, so we can address your concerns?

We definitely want to make sure there aren’t any misunderstandings with your balance and see what we can do to help. Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews