730 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32809, USA
2.5

Please!! If you have other options, please go that route.

Company does not stand behind the binding agreement and the District Manager has yet to respond. Several months ago, I was in American Signature and was told I was approved to go through Acceptance Now. I made a few payments and then I had a flare my sickle cell illness. The worst I have felt since I have been diagnosed at the age of 14.

I was hospitalized for nine weeks. I offered all my paperwork to the young lady at the store. Later, a young gentleman told me that he was told that the insurance that I was paying doesn't not cover the time I was not working. I made sure of this because I am very much aware of my illness and wanted to make sure I had insurance.

I was told by the manager at the time of the contract that the insurance is included in my payments. Well, different story after I was out and off of work for nearly three and an half months. Just tired of the uncouth behavior. I have the names of the reps I spoke to.

Since, they are not there any more. A nice, new manager is in place now. I responded to the district manager's email and have yet to get a response from the district manager. Just got stood up when I took a half day off of work to wait on someone to pickup the furniture.

Nearly $1500 gone to waste (or more). Things happen and I understand. I work in management. However, for the district manager not to return a call and/or respond to an email is more than unreasonable.

Just too unhealthy for me to deal with. I am back at work and trying to feel like my old self again. I would like to share to be careful with this company and if are not sure if you will have all of the money within a few weeks, this is not the place. The service is extremely poor.

I even ran across an old manager two days ago at her new place of work and she shared how she was embarrassed to work there. I don't necessarily offer negative comments but this has been quite hurtful of how I was treated.

Grace and Peace to all of you. Happy New Year!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to treat our customers with courtesy and respect and it's disappointing for us to hear that wasn't the case for you.

If you'll please give our team a call at 1-800-422-8186, we'd like to look into your concerns further. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews