Mcallen, Texas

My wife had bought a huge bedroom set was going to finance through acceptance now then 2 days later decides to pay off note and the manager named Christina at the Mcallen, Texas store inside Gonzalez Furniture Store was very pissed off because we told her kindly if we can get the fees back since we paid it after all and that we didn't need the financing at that time, to make the story short she couldn't provide us with any of the information on how to get the money back and that she had to run it by her supervisor and it took me almost a month to settle this, she couldn't even give us the supervisors name or phone number because she said she didn't have it. I almost hired an attorney to get this matter settled.

then they finally mailed my wife the check, and now we finance a dinning table and we tried to cancelled and she doesn't know when there going to pick up merchandise and she wouldn't know when and at what time that someone will be contacting us. we had bought several times through acceptance now and we have paid everything and that's why I'm returning the dinning table back to them cause I don't want anything to do with acceptance now we had a good relationship before but now I think acceptance now needs to keep an eye on managers handling their stores because maybe there based on salary and commission and that's what's more important to them than the customer!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Acceptance Now Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Hi, there, I work with Acceptance Now and I’m sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We’d really like to look into what might have happened and do our best to make things right, so please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks!

@Jana

There really is no discussing anything. The company is unprofessional, and most certainly takes advantage of people who have less than perfect credit by making interest rates unbearable and not explaining how they assess those rates.

You are told to call back each month and see how much it is. Terrible. And the people they hire to assist you with the application must be trained how not to disclose any info that you ask.

And like a reader wrote, you cannot pay extra...why?BBecause then the company wouldn't collect their almost 100% interest. I'd sleep on floor with blankets and save my hard earned $ before ever using that company.

Acceptance Now Reviews