15235 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478, USA

Acceptance Now what can i say about them? The worse place to help fix credit that's for sure I don't even know why I even trusted them!!

So i went in to get a washer and dryer that i was very excited and very pleased with the sales guy but i wish they would tell the truth about how they are really there help them and not you, the first week i had the washer and dryer the washer locked my work close in it and i had to go get new scrubs for work i called Acceptance Now and they told me i would have to call conns no big deal so that's what i did when i talked to them they said they do not work with Acceptance Now that i would have to call them i so again i'm calling Acceptance Now they again told me im sorry about the washer that they would send someone out no one ever came no one ever called!

I called Acceptance Now after two days for them to say they have no record of me calling in that they would send someone again lol no one ever came out!!!!! So after a mouth of having my close stuck inside the washer i called again and they told me to call conns lol really still no one has records of me calling second mouth still no one has came I've done talked to over 20 different rude *** sales rep and nothing is being done about my washer how ever i get calls none stop for me to make a payment for a broken washer lol i'm not making a payment for a broken washer and dryer so go ahead and mess up my credit because it looks to me that all yall really want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: pick up the washer and dryer and leave my credit alone please!!!.

Acceptance Now Cons: Illegal dishonest and lack of integrity.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

@Anonymous

Must use cut and paste for reply as this is same one used in many if not all replies of which there are MANY!!!

Acceptance Now Reviews