1.3

I bought some furniture in Omaha, This company said financing would help get my wife's credit built up since she did not have any. So got set up to buy and everything was set, payments were set up and they said that you can call over the phone or come in.

Made payments on phone, that cost extra $20.00 each time. I wanted to make extra payments but was told have to come to store to do that, 100 miles round trip, was not going to do that. After several months of payment on time, asked for the balance. Was told after next payment would be about a half payment left.

Made paymet on due date and asked for the ending balance and the person in charge said I owed over $500.00. I asked were that came from and told him that he said it was about a half payment. Then he said that I went over the 90 days and had to pay the intertest now. Then told him that was *** and that was never said, and he would not take early payment with out coming in.

So this Jack**** person and company cost me over $700.00 more than it should have. Then they called me on a sunday and said that I told them I would be over that day to pay off the loan. I told him I never told them when i would be there.

I should have seen this coming, but I thought I was doing the right thing but got ripped off. Wont happen again and havent said my peace yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments