Acceptance Now - LIES, LIES and more LIES

79 of 1247 Acceptance Now reviews

Used AN for a quick solution and for the 90 days same as cash option.I have only had my items with them for 45 days now and am ready to pay them of under the "90 days same as cash" heading.

BUT, surprise, surprise...........they are now adding 12% fee to the total originally submitted and that is the NEW 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH price!!! I am furious. I but A LOT. I send people, referrals and pass along good service.

I have launched a facebook attack on Mark DIlly, AN representatvie at HHGregg in St.

Clairsville, Ohio for not telling me about AN 12% fee that they add when you try to pay this off.I am beyond upset!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Paying money not due to them
    • Lies about the 12 percent fee

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #989323

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Acceptance Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 1247 Acceptance Now reviews

Jan 14 #1271115

If it's not in your contract do not pay it! Any threats should be met with one right back to sue in Small Claims Court.

Jan 14 #1271104 Antelope, California, United States

Yes this company is full of lies!!! I agree! No one should ever do business with them please if you are about to use this company pleas
e don't!!!

Jan 11 #1269436

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear about this and we'd like to look into your account to see if there's something we can do to help. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.