2.2

Used AN for a quick solution and for the 90 days same as cash option. I have only had my items with them for 45 days now and am ready to pay them of under the "90 days same as cash" heading.

BUT, surprise, surprise...........they are now adding 12% fee to the total originally submitted and that is the NEW 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH price!!! I am furious. I but A LOT. I send people, referrals and pass along good service.

I have launched a facebook attack on Mark DIlly, AN representatvie at HHGregg in St.

Clairsville, Ohio for not telling me about AN 12% fee that they add when you try to pay this off. I am beyond upset!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Paying money not due to them, Lies about the 12 percent fee.

Comments

Elizabeth

If it's not in your contract do not pay it! Any threats should be met with one right back to sue in Small Claims Court.

Yes this company is full of lies!!! I agree! No one should ever do business with them please if you are about to use this company pleas

e don't!!!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear about this and we'd like to look into your account to see if there's something we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews