Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I BOUGHT A TV THAT WAS ONLY $389.00 + $50.00 WARRANTY AND WHEN I GOT SIGNED UP I PUT DOWN $170.00 AND MY MONTHLY PAYMENT WAS $96.00

SO THE BALANCE WAS $371.00 AFTER I PUT THE $170.00

I STATED TO THE REP AT BRANDS MART AND SHE STATED THAT I WILL STILL OWE BECAUSE THERE WAS FEE'S HERE AND THERE. THEY ONLY APPLIED $70.00 FROM THAT $170.00

EVEN AFTER I PAID $170.00, WHICH I WAS MAD BUT I WANTED TO BUILD MY CREDIT

THE LADY HAD STATED THAT I SHOULD NOT PAY EVERYTHING IN FULL IF I WANTED TO BUILD MY CREDIT - SHE SAID MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENT TILL ITS PAID OFF. SO I TOOK THAT INTO CONSIDERATION.( BECAUSE I WANT TO BUILD MY CREDIT )

SO I BEEN MAKING MY MONTHLY PAYMENT 96.00 THE LAST MONTH I WAS SUPPOSE TO 96.00 THEY TOLD ME SINCE I DIDNT DO PAYMENT WITHIN 90DAYS IT WILL HAVE INTEREST. I WAS A COUPLE DAYS LATE ON MY LAST PAYMENT 3/18 AND I CALLED 3/22 THEY CHARGE ME AN EXTRA 476.00$ THATS A 109% INTEREST

LIKE FOREAL MY TV WAS EVEN THAT MUCH. SO MAD. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I CANT AFFORD THAT

Reason of review: Not as described, Pricing issue, Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person and address any billing concerns you might have.

Would you mind giving our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 to discuss your concerns? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews