Atlanta, Georgia

First off I agree to the good customer service from Rooms to Go. Acceptance now customer service was very unprofessional ad horrible.

I made my payments on time every month and was prepared to pay the 90 day balance. Due on the 15th of the month. This month fell on a Sunday, I came in first thing Monday unaware that they were open on Sunday. I do business Monday thru Friday.

I waited in the parking lot until they opened. The rep would not take the balance on furniture and stated I am now renting and would have to pay monthly and a balance that would not be touched and that I would have to pay it off separately. I understand how that works but, I was there to pay the balance, why not just take the money. They stated they would have to talk to corporate, but I could not speak to him, they had to email, so I came back the next day and the story went on further and further.

I spoke with the supervisor and she had a nasty attitude.............I never knew them to be open on Sunday, I am here first thing in the morning, just take the money! I bought elsewhere and told them I do opt wish to continue with renting from them. I told the supervisor I would bring it in and she stated it has to be picked up and being that the pick up team were already gone, and they off on Sunday, I would have to wait until the 19th mind you it was the 12th.

I have all this furniture in my dining room now waiting on them to pick up at their convenience.

Preferred solution: close the account as I requested on December 12th and come get furniture. Also, just as fast as you placed on the credit report, remove as closed account, Thank you, Burchette Bivens III.

Acceptance Now Cons: Disgusted with follow up from customer service, Unprofessionalism from the supervisor.

Comments

#1081947

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. I'm so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience.

We'd be more than happy to speak with you further about your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews