Fort Lauderdale, Florida

so i live in south Florida, i purchased a bed from rooms to go took the 90 day same as cash miss the due date came in a week later to try to purchase still 90 same as cash . i said a Mr.

diez who stated that he understands and i can pay off for $852 still have the card he gave me came in to pay. I was then told by the acceptance now store manager that i have to pay my full balance which at the time wen t to $1500 i told her that i was given the card and showed her the offer. that did not faze her because i continued paying $177 i ask her to take the insurance of because it was just too much. after paying on the merchandise for a year new staff crew came in making my payment i was charged a lower price.

moving forward to next payment ask to speak to the man from card no one new who he was they kept calling harassing my references . i was asked how can they help i simply said move my due date to the 15th i was told i would pay triple every month filed 6 complaints to the customer solution a manager mr . Salazar was to get back in touch he never reached out 3 days later called again was told some one would call went on for a while to another district manager no call from upper management .

acceptance now does not care i wouldn't let my enemy go through there program the worst from start to finish i never missed a payment i payed on time always, i returned the item i was even harassed for that when to pick it up and i was volunteering go figure. they are a piece *** rooms to go should dissociate them selves from them.

Acceptance Now Cons: Website not user friendly, Suck.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don't want you to think we don't care.

We always do our best to work with our customers and follow up with any questions or concerns they have. We'd really like to speak with you further about your concerns and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews