Corpus Christi, Texas

Upon obtaining credit from this company the way it was explained was that after 3 months I would be able to pay the account off. This company makes it virtually impossible to pay off unless you save and come into funds.

If you are struggling and going through a difficult financial period, do not be desperate and a fool with this company. Liars Lairs. If I can pay 500 a month, that would help me pay it off faster but no can do. It does not work that way.

I will have paid over 3500 or more for not even the full furniture set. Very disappointed and learned from my mistake in trusting Ashley and the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I would like to be able to pay off sooner without owing more money.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lieing reps, With held information, Call too much promise to pay i get a threat.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews