Wilmington, North Carolina
1.8

I bought $3100 dollars of furniture and in two months paid them $2500 leaving a balance of $600 dollars. When I paid them a payment of $2300 I said I wanted to pay the monthy payment of 240 and the rest to principal.

She told me no problem and that it would pay me several months ahead. I specifically asked her that the interest that would accrue would be on to the $600 dollar balance that I owed. But when I called to see what my balance was I was told $2426! They said that on day 91 they went back and recalculated it!

I could see charging me interest on the $600 but that representative out and out lied to me when I paid her the money. I do believe the Fair Trade commission needs to get involved. They really misled me when I called in that payment.

I actually took a loan out for the $2400 to pay it down to have lower interest rates. It was just like throwing 2400 dollars out the window I can't believe that happened to me.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Had a balance of 600 dollars when I made my payment I was told I would only be paying interest on the balance they refigured it and now I owe $2476 would like to pay the 600 plus interest as I was told when I made the payment..

Acceptance Now Pros: Rooms to go salesperson.

Acceptance Now Cons: Decieved, Poor communication.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to address any payment concerns and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews