2.2

I went to Ashly furniiture in Clarksville tenn to purchase a lift chair and computer desk not knowing about acceptance now they said we could take it home now and pay it off in 90 days it was only 1300 . Something came up where as we couldnt pay it off in the 90 days the price double and it's now costing me almost 3,000 which is ridculose .

When talking to them concerning my balance. The continually lied to me Then telling it was under resntal canter I was never told that I was renting furniture after almost a year now I I still owe right at 1400 dollars I've been paying 187.00 a month.

I told them to come pick it up I refuse to keep on paying for this. As of today they still haven't picked it I refuse to give them another dime

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

@Anonymous

Well tell me why I can't find an interest rate of the cost of your lease?

Acceptance Now Reviews