1.9

Made a consolidation loan, called to find out where to being the check to payoff. The payment is due on the first of the month, it was the first of the month.

They tell me they don't take checks. So I tell them I will call mymloan officer to make other arrangements. 40 minutes later I get a call from the same guy, asking when I will make my payment it is past due but it's still the 1st. Now I'm pissed even more than the first call.

I wait until Monday the weekend is over, again my loan officer calls them to make the payment. They don't a. Sorry checks unless the area supervisor signs off. The loan officer tells me to just come I.

They will write the check to me vs. acceptance now and I can pY online. 20 minutes later Otis now the 3rd I get a call from the same guy at Acceptance now, when will I be making my payment itnis past due. Now I lose my mind and tell him to screw off he will get the pyoff when I'm ready.

He wants to know why I'm so upset. Because I tell him, I'm trying g to pay off the loan and you keep harassing me for the payment but you won't take the check.

I put this right up there with a Comcast experience. Horrible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews