I keep getting calls from "Bill" looking for someone they claim listed me as a contact. I keep telling him that person cannot be reached by contacting me, but he doesn't seem to care or believe me.

I blocked the first number he was calling me from, which, when I Googled it, was registered to a Rent A Center in CT. The new number Bill called me from is registered to a Bob's Furniture in CT. Bill won't give me any information about where he's calling from or why he's calling, other than "You're listed as a contact." I blocked the new number too. Next time I get a call from ANOTHER new number, I'm showing up in person with the police, because I'm sick of being harassed.

Whoever this person is has a threatening tone, and these calls make me very uneasy. I'M NOT EVEN THE PERSON HE WANTS TO REACH. Leave.

Me. Alone.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to help you get in touch with the correct people so that we can do our best to address your concerns. Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews