every time i think i'm paying it off. They say no no you have two more payments.

I have been paying two payments since june 2016. now its dec. 2016. Supposed to be paying only 90.00 a month end up paying 153 month for a 6 month item.

end up a year. Nobody could tell me why. I will never go back again. I will go back to Aarons sale & lease.

Being disability aleast Aarons sales will work with me. Never raise rates on me or keep adding payments to the bill. I always know my end payment. Especially that I'm on disability.

You will never see me. They lie to you about what you paying and raise what you supposed to. It was a 699.00 mattress.

I have paid over a $1000. They will never see me in store again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Time frame to pay off items, Harassing phone calls if a payment is a day late.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews