2.3

PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS. I have been away for 2 months for work.

This is where all the trouble began. They charge you excess fees and you pay double for the furniture. But that is neither here or there compared to what im about to tell you. I explained to the Young man who emailed me that i have left my affairs to my family member.

But apparently they did not pay a month. Through our emails, the collection member has been nothing but nice. So finally I said, pick up the furniture, when i come back i will deal with Bobs myself and then we can go from there. I have spent over 6000 on furniture and this is my second time using acceptance now.

He said ok. Long story short, they brought some women with them who was so nasty. My husband was not answering the door, i told her that they will be back and 330 she stated she wasn't leaving and that I had packages in front of my home that she was taking until she gets her merchandise. REALLY are you crazy.

I said ok I called the police department because they would not come back. Really over some furniture, the way she acting i was holding a kid hostage. I called bobs, the district manager, acceptance now, and police. I had to file a report on them and full better business complaint.

Through all that, they came in my house and didnt even take the furniture. saying ohh we not taking it dont worry we going to charge all this to her credit. WOW.

2 hours oh bull. Will never do business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Acceptance now people.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there's something we can do to help make this better.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews