Ocala, Florida
Resolved
1.3

Update by user May 01, 2016

My issue has been resolved. I spoke to the District Manger for the store and he addressed my concerns.Plus,there was a new manager hired ,who restored my confidence in the company.She and the District Manager were very professional and showed general concern for me understanding everything about my account and being a satisfied customer.When in the past, it was never done.Thank you also Pissed Consumer Complaint Line; This was the only way, that I was able to speak with the District Manager of the store about my issues,when I had made several requests for him to contact me.My belief is that,he never got my messages. I also appreciate the new management/ staff in the store.There was definitely, a big problem in the store with the previous staff.

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2016

I AM SICK OF ACCEPTANCE NOW! ITS LIKE I'M NEVER GOING TO PAY THIS FURNITURE SET OFF! I'M THINKING ABOUT GIVING THIS FURNITURE BACK BECAUSE MY BALANCE CONTINUES TO FLUCTUATE AND MY LEASE PAYMENTS ARE EXTREMELY HIGH!THEY LIE TO YOU AND MAKE ALL KIND OF EXCUSES.I'M JUST SICK AND TIRED OF THEM.....THE WORST COMPANY EVER!I SHOULD HAVE WAITED AND PAID CASH FOR FURNITURE INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR THEIR OVER PRICED FURNITURE....WHAT A BIG RIP OFF!!I WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS COMPANY.THE FURNITURE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LIFETIME GUARANTEE, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER LIE BECAUSE I BARELY SIT ON MY FURNITURE AND THE CUSHIONS ARE FLIMSY AND CRAPPY.I WAS JUST SOLD BY THE COLOR OF THE FURNITURE I SUPPOSE.BUT,NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY RIP ME OFF!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: PAYMENT OR BALANCE IS NOT DECREASING.ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE REVIEWED AND INTEREST RECALCULATED BUT NEVER WAS IT DONE.ASK FOR CALL BACKS....NO RESPONSE!DON'T HAVE FAITH IN COMPETENCY OF CERTAIN PEOPLE PROCESSING MY PAYMENTS PROPERLY..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lies told to me.

• rip off loan companies

Comments

I dont think any funiture had any "lifetime guarantees " if there are..someone please tell me because id like to look into it

Trystan

I really was misled by this company. I had no idea that,this was rent to own furniture. I have invested so much money into this furniture and it is not worth the money, I have already spent.

@Trystan

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "better business bureau: Stop RAC Acceptance Now From Scamming the Average American Citizen."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

Thanks, Gisela

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don't want you to feel mislead and would really like to speak with you further about your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment? Thank you.

@Anonymous

Doesn't matter acceptance now stands behind there agreements even if the customer was misled

Acceptance Now Reviews