Grasonville, Maryland

bought a couch and got sucked into this ***. credit is so so and i got talked into this build your credit ***, go to make my first payment online, website down and payment late.

*** joke.

wish i would have read these reviews before i signed up for this ***, i will be paying off my $2,000 in person and getting a signed receipt before i leave there ghetto *** cubical at Bob's Furniture in Columbia MD. cant believe i fell for this, help your credit but your first payment will be late cause our website is down and the only way you can pay by phone is to call the store that closes at 8pm, i work a real job and im trying to pay this *** and i cant because they have some caveman network and ***

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're disappointed to hear you're not enjoying your renting experience and would really like to speak with you further and address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews