Florence, South Carolina

In 2013 I purchased living room furniture from RAC in an agreement that was presented to me as a finance. However because of harships in my financial status I was unable to make the agreed upon monthly payment.

I attempted to negotiate a lower payment amount, which is when I discovered it was a lease agreement. Only $300.00 of the $2400 that I paid was credited to my purchase. I was given solutions by different management employees however each solution was different and each manager said the previous one had not told the exact truth. Finally the manager told me I was just out of luck and had lost the almost $2400.00 that I had paid.

This compnay does not care about the consumer and is misleading and a ripoff. If you are looking for a fair and reasonable furniture company definitely dont use this one!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to.

Comments

Hello! I work with RAC, and I’m sorry to hear your furniture frustrations!

We’d definitely like to get more information and look into this further.

Please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-422-8186, and we’ll see what we can do to help. Thanks.

Acceptance Now Reviews