I went to this company in a local furniture store and was lied to from the beginning from the monthly payments to the duration of the contract as well as how much I would pay for my furniture Over All. My couch was $1,600 in the store of course I anticipated some interest on that but to be charged $3,400 is ridiculous and for me not to be told I would have to pay that until over a year into my contract is fraudulent to date I have paid $1,800 and now I'm being harassed daily to continue to make payments I was even called after 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time from a regional director who had no concern for my frustration I would never recommend this company and I will tell anyone who will listen not to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The same thing is currently happening to me, and I am very unhappy! I only went forward with this program for the credit aspect, I had money to buy my furniture out right!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews