Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
2.3

I purchased some furniture from a local story and I paid over $3000 in cash but still needed $1700 to complete the purchase. So they offered this 90-day-same-as-cash program through Acceptance Now.

I was leery of it, but was assured that it was no big deal,

I was told that if I didn't pay the balance off in 90 days, it would convert to a regular revolving account and I would pay it off with interest. That was okay with me, because I've made payments on purchases before and it seemed like a fair deal.

The truth is, they converted it to a lease and now I will end up paying over $5000 for $1700 worth of furniture.

I didn't discover this until I asked about my balance today. I've paid in 1800 over the last year and my balance is still 1500 (the principal was 1700)

That seems ludicrous. I'm contacting an attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I have paid for the cost of the furniture. Let's determine a fair amount of interest to be paid for the last 12 months and close the account out. The exorbitant "leasing fees" are shameful..

Acceptance Now Cons: Disgusted with follow up from customer service, Atrocious leasing fees.

Comments

#1199720

This place sucks. We pull into one of the main buildings right away here comes some bald headed black nicaboca wearing slave yes i said it.

We all seen that short black statue wear those nicoboka ( if im spelling it right) pants that comes up to your knees with socks that comes all the way up to your knees. In the name of God what real black or brown skinned man would wear this on a island that used to be a plantation. This *** put is hands on my $80,000.00 vehicle you know i had words. The villas we stay in wasn't 100% clean.

They offered nothing in return even after viewing the video tape making me 100% correct and honest. I refuse to ask for anything simply because it appeared it was enough blacks already there.

Acceptance Now Reviews