1.5

My husband and I purchased a stove at HH Gregg through Acceptance now. I needed the stove for the holiday, I called to find out the delivery date.

It had been scheduled after the holiday. I asked why did Amanda indicate that it would only take a few days. That's when Tenisha, a horrible rep. and should never answer the phone, she informed me that she just scheduled the deliver and it was for Friday.

I stated that's to late I need the stove by Wednesday. That's when this Rep. Tenisha told me I should have gotten to the store earlier. It's not her problem it's mines.

I then asked for a supervisor, Tenisha told me I'm the only person you can talk to, then she proceeded to cancel the order while we were still on the phone.

What company wants an employee that would cost them business.

I will never shop at this store!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance now. We always want to treat our customers with courtesy and respect, and it's disappointing for us to hear that wasn't the case for you.

We'd like to look into this issue further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews