Chesapeake, Virginia

I just read your comment and I am in the same boat, but I went to make my last and final payment on the due date in full and they could not find me in the computer, and they would get with their manager and call me back that day, well NO call, next day, NO call, so we called them on the 3rd day which was a Monday and they found our account no problem, but since my last payment was due on the day we called and they could not find us, we got screwed and now our bed is doubled in price, So, now we are making payments like you, and the we even tried to pay it off the month before the due date and they would not except the payment, We were trying to pay it off because there was a living room set there we wanted and needed because we had people coming in town and we are just starting out as a married couple and we are trying to fill up 4 bedrooms and a living room. Sad thing is we paid our payment, never behind, and were going to use Value City in Chesapeake Virginia, to fill all those rooms.

I just found out from a girl I just spoke with there that I should have got something in the mail about our agreement, new to me. They did not take my money on that due date because they wanted me to be late, so I would have to keep giving them money. I'm sitting here with my attorney waiting on a man named Rich Arnold to call me from the district office, but I bet he don't even exit, it is just a name and number with a recording saying to leave my name and number and they will call back. This makes me so mad, but it makes me sad I can't have nice things in my home right now.

It makes me cry all the time, but God will lead me to the right company, I have prayed on it.

I will say this, if you have a problem or a need to speak with someone of importance, good luck, all they have done for me is pass the buck. I'm am lucky to have a really good Attorney in the family that's helping me weigh my Options.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments