Please do not use this company, I’m over paying for a washer that was only $299.00 ever time I called for a payout the amount never seems to go down. This company is a complete rip off to me and my family.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. My monthly payments are $75.00 just for a washer of $299.00 with 3 on time payments plus my down payments I should have been done , but I’m not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Electronics Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The girl that gave me the contract, lied to me. She told me I would own my items after three months and little did I know that I was renting instead.

I could not pay it off, or return it.

It was a lease. They are a rip off and I am going to report them.

So Einstein, what does the contract say? What does it say as to the total amount you will pay?

Did you even bother to read the contract before you signed it? Is that why now you're so, so concerned about the amount?

If you would have used common sense and read the contract before you agreed to its terms, you wouldn't be so surprised now! I'm impressed.