4.9

They are not a scam. Read your contract.

So i was online shopping at Value City Furniture, and it had 2 options 1 was to apply for a Value City cc and there was Acceptance Now 90 same as cash but you have to go in the store. So i applied and was approved with a $3000 limit. I went in they wanted me to shop first, my items were about $1600. I was directed to the acceptance now desk and explained the whole process.

Its not a rip off or scheme. U will get a sheet with the total price with in the 90 period(i actually got 120 days my first time). And it explains that the day after your 90th day all the money you already paid only half of the money goes towards your balance. From that point on only half of your monthy payment actually goes towards your balance until it is payed off in full or when your contract ends.

AS LONG AS YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS BEFORE YOUR 90 DAYS YOU PAY NO INTEREST. THEY DO REPORT ONTIME PAYMENTS TO THE CREDIT BUREAU. ALSO YOU CAN PAY MORE THAN YOUR MONTHY PAYMENT, BUT IT HAS TO BE THE AMOUNT OF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT SO IF YOUR PAYMENT IS $150 YOU CAN PAY $300 OR $450. So if you read your contract it tells you all of this.

If can pay your items of in the 90 days. And if you cant at least your being reported to credit bureau for ontime payments.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments

Contract? I didn't get a stinking contract, they sent me an email with an account number to a substandard website, my account isn't even set up, the only way I can keep up with the payments is through my bank statements.

Hey your lucky you got a contract. They claim they emailed me one.

Which never came. Though the monthly emails that hey we're taking my money came to my email

I read my contract u ***. I signed a 24 month contract and they say I have a 33 month contract. They are deceptive and liars.

@Jeff Brown

They are predatory ! They lie SOoo bad corporate does nothing, the store manager try's to put it on he DM who won't call back.

Ever.: then the store manager makes *** promises to refund.

Then in same 5 min conversation LIES ! ***