3986 Plank Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22407, USA

Purchased a bedroom set from Value City under the Acceptance Now program. The way it was presented, it made me believe that not only can i make payments, but it would also help fix my credit.

This was false presentation. You couldn't make payments when you wanted to, you couldn't add a few extra dollars to the payments, and it did not help the credit at all. I wanted to make the normal payment today, and pay the balance before my due date, they said No!!!! What kind of s....

is this. I experienced an Ad, luring me into what i thought would help my credit, and allow me to make payments when i have it so that when the last payment is due it wouldn't be much. I would not recommend this program, product, or whatever you want to call it, would not, and i mean would not recommend it to anybody.

You are a true example of a SCAM!!!!! I pray no one ask me about this program, i have to be honest, and tell them my experience, i promise, they will not Accept you now or later, better yet, EVER!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Stop whining your grown baby. Read the contract before you sign.

Its not a credit card however it is considered a lease to ownership. Pay it off early by bringing in the lump sum.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews