horrible horrible horrible to infinity...Oh God have mercy!!! If you see this company in any store run run run I mean run!!!

Worst customer service ever!! Exploitative! I just had a chat with one of the store personnel on phone...OMG....I can not believe that in this century in America, people still treat their customers like that!!! I bought a small couch with a agreement.

They kept adding what I was suppose to pay every month.

I called this guy and he could not even give me reasons for the extra money.Then he passed me over to his superior...OMG the meanest beast ever!!! No explanation all ***>>> I am dedicated to making sure that nobody that I know or talk to in my entire life have anything to do with this people...God this is not fare Acceptance now Conns!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience with us and we'd be happy to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews