Scotchtown, New York

would never buy from them purchased furniture from them yet they lied and said I be paying 1,650 yet I'm paying off another 1,000 dollars seems like when I pay them the blance stays the same.telling me how much taxes they charge me,there full of *** they rip off people.I would never purchased from them again if I knew they were doing this I would have never did this loan,for those who work there it's *** up how it's your job to rip off people of there money but I tell you this It's going to come bite you in the {{Redacted}}.go with progressive instead they don't do *** like that!for what I'm going through paying them for there pockets.I hope they get closed down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: I was lied too.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Ripped off, Unprofessionalism.

Comments

Run-on sentences, no punctuation and the VERY OBVIOUS fact you didn't even bother to READ what you agreed to when you signed the contract, you whining deadbeats aren't the brightest bulbs in the socket. Let me urge you to get a second grader to write for you!

They learned how to write sentences and when to end them with a period. You come here throwing your temper tantrum and acting surprised at the cost, when the cost was shown in the contract BEFORE you even agreed to it! Anybody with COMMON SENSE would have READ that before they agreed to it!

Amazing! Before I forget, this is where you can write back and say, "you must work for them".